Kushfly – Kushfly Info
Kushfly “LA Weeds” has OVER 870 BAD REVIEWS as of October 2021. See the reviews below. Click the yelp banner to visit yelp.
La Weed is The Real Brand Laweeds.com is the plural version of an existing business.
La weeds was domain jumped and they are now using a plural version of another company name. It may be worth your time to see the reviews instead of wasting your money. Go See yelp reviews by clicking any Yelp banner below.
Kushly Brand may be a bad choice, according to the hundreds of bad reviews. I would like to give you a chance to see what their pastr customers have to say abou the kushfly brand
kushfly Deceptive Illegal Business Practices
Kushfly – Fake la weed brand is a typo of another already operating brand LAWEED.com
The practice of typosquatting, falls under the Federal governments definition of Cybersquatting.
Typosquatting, also called URL hijacking, a sting site, or a fake URL, is a form of cybersquatting, and possibly brandjacking which relies on mistakes such as typos made by Internet users when inputting a website address into a web browser. Source Wikipedia
The typosquatter’s URL will usually be one of five kinds, all similar to the victim site address:
A common misspelling, or foreign language spelling, of the intended site
A misspelling based on a typographical error
A plural of a singular domain name
A different top-level domain: (i.e. .com instead of .org)
An abuse of the Country Code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) (.cm, .co, or .om instead of .com)
Owner Of Kushfly
David Laura CEO according to LinkedIn is the reported owner of Kushfly. They are typosquatting and are engaging in cybersquatting to deceive unknowing clients of LaWeed.com while ruining the brand name of LaWeed.com
Why Criminals Typosquat Domains
There are several different reasons for criminal typosquatters buying a typo domain:
- In order to try to sell the typo domain back to the brand owner
- To monetize the domain through advertising revenues from direct navigation misspellings of the intended domain
- To redirect the typo-traffic to a competitor
- To redirect the typo-traffic back to the brand itself, but through an affiliate link, thus earning commissions from the brand owner’s affiliate program.
- As a phishing scheme to mimic the brand’s site, while intercepting passwords which the visitor enters unsuspectingly
- To install drive-by malware or revenue generating adware onto the visitors’ devices
- To harvest misaddressed e-mail messages mistakenly sent to the typo domain
- To express an opinion that is different from the intended website’s opinion
- By legitimate site owners: to block malevolent use of the typo domain by others
As you see there is only one ethical and legitimate reason to buy a typo. That is to protect your own brand.
How to remove this article
David Laura TO REMOVE THIS ARTICLE and 2 more on this site along with Kushflys.com articles and LaWeeds.net articles
CONTACT LAWEED.COM or Kushflys.com will outrank your site Kushfly.com within 30 days from October 12.202, The same way laweed.com outranks your site kushfly and reveal the over 1000 negative reviews you have out of only 1100 reviews.
With that many bad reviews/complaints any other business in another industry would be out of business or would’ve been smart enough to rebrand.
Those trustpilot.com reviews on your site are fake. keep playing games, I will expose trustpilot and all its untrustworthy reviews.
David Laura Would you like to be in google news soon and have this info shared with the cannabis community in California?
It’s coming soon.